Ufa “Miras” Song and Dance Ensemble will take part in the First Virtual Festival of Traditional World Dances “Carnival Tour”, dedicated to the celebration of International Dance Day. From April 29, for a week, viewers will be able to travel and get acquainted with the cultures of different countries through dances via social networks.
“We got this opportunity due to the initiative of the Orkéseos Dance Company (Colombia) and the Cultures Croisées in Île de France Festival (France),” the ensemble’s press service informs.
The program involves:
• Malaysia (Hands Percussion Malaysia)
• Mexico (Ballet Folklorico of the University of Colima)
• France (La Capouliero)
• Russia / Bashkortostan (Miras Song and Dance Ensemble)
• South Africa (Matsamo Cultural Group)
• Spain (Company Ruben Molina)
• South Korea (Sung Jaehyung Korean Dance Company).